3M Peltor headset standard
Speak to your staff from anywhere on the ground. Connect your headset via a push-totalk adaptor to your two-way radio.
3M Peltor Headset Standard
With its carefully designed microphone/speaker system and excellent attenuation, the 3M™ Peltor™ Headset offers unique acoustic performance providing outstanding communication in very high noise
environments. Peltor’s proven and durable designs ensure high comfort levels, allowing long term use under very tough conditions.
- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung head band wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort
- Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120)
- Over 25 adaptor options: Sturdy, water-resistant adapters with integrated push-to-talk button (PTT) for connecting 3M Peltor Headset to communication radios, mobile telephones & other equipment. Adaptor options include: Motorola, ICOM, Kenwood, Nokia, Vertex, Sepura & Ericsson (sold separately).