ACCU-GAGE analogue with case and handsfree attachment
$595.00 ex GST
The ACCU-GAGE is a precision measuring instrument for making highly accurate height-of-cut adjustments on greens, tees or fairway mowers.
The ACCU-GAGE® features a high quality shock resistant english version gage, standard on all ACCU-GAGES®. By incorporating a dial indicator with a unique adjusting bar apparatus, highly accurate measurements can be made at the cutting edge of the bedknife (to .001 inch), virtually eliminating operator error in both setting the adjustment bar and the mower.
ACCU-GAGE® is as simple to use as old type adjusting bars. As shown on Toro Greensmower. Adjustments can be made with ACCU-GAGE® on mower…simply read ACCU-GAGE® until desired setting is reached.
• Handsfree Attachment – Magnetically hold the ACCU-GAGE to the mower. After gage is in place “push-up” the attachment.
• Adjustments can be made with the gage on the mower. Simply read the gage while turning the adjusting knob.
• Measurements are made at the front edge of the bedknife regardless of bedknife wear.
• Front and rear roller defects can be measured as well as bedknife defects.
• Stainless steel indicator head designed to measure at cutting edge of bedknife.
• Custom extruded aluminium .330 thick & hardened surface insures rigity and long wear.
• Supplied with aluminium carrying case with die cut foam to protect your ACCU-GAGE, a precision tool.
• Fits all makes of Greensmowers, both riders & walkers.
• Works on both grooved and solid rollers.
• Instructions and Conversion chart included.