GrassProtecta™ grass reinforcement grid provides a high level of ground reinforcement, ideal for permanent or temporary applications. It is a fast and cost effective installation.
Size: 2m x 20m
GrassProtecta™ is a heavy duty, thick, slip resistant polyethylene grid. It is used to reinforce and protect grassed surfaces prone to wear, rutting and smearing which would otherwise result in a muddy surface incapable of withstanding vehicular or pedestrian applications. The reinforcement mesh has been developed with an oscillated mesh structure which is designed to increase traction and improve slip resistance by up to 97% compared to standard straight oriented meshes.
GrassProtecta™ is specifically designed for grass surfaces that are typically prone to wear and damage from cars, vans, trucks and heavy pedestrian applications in dry and wet weather. The new oscillated structure has been designed to give more traction than standard straight mesh filament meshes.
- Heavy duty grass protection grid that is supplied in roll form. Available in 2m x 20m
- Ideal for use on grass access routes and grassed over spill car parks.
- Fast and economical installation – unroll over existing grass and peg into place using metal pins.
- Grass Protecta prevents erosion of the grass and damage to the surface during wet weather.
- Capable of handling all types of traffic, from pedestrians, bikes and golf carts to cars, caravans and even heavier weight vehicles.
- High level of reinforcement – up to 8t per static axle load on firm ground.
- Suitable for permanent applications.
- Can accommodate shallow slopes.
- Fast and cost-effective installation.
- No excavation or soil removal is normally required.
- 97% improved slip-resistance than standard mesh products.